Thursday, February 13, 2014

Family photo - framing


What does this photo mean to you?

      This photo means a lot to me because it was my high school graduation. My family members are my biggest supporters and have been by my side every step of the way. My senior year was the best and the worst in many ways.My mom was in and out of the hospital and I could never really focus on just my school work. I did my best and tried really hard to get everything done. By mid May my mom was doing a lot better and was able to help me with the college process and my senior portfolio presentation.
     Graduating was a huge accomplishment in my family. My parents never really had the option to go to college so high school was their biggest degree, plus my mom getting her hairdressing degree. My dad has worked with the same company ever since he was 19 and always puts the family first. My sister, Kait who is 21, graduated in 2011 even with all the struggles she has gone through with cerebral palsy.
      Graduating to me felt as if I was completely done with high school and was ready for the next big thing in my life , which was RIC. Crossing that stage I just had the biggest smile on my face, was full of butterflies and couldn't wait to move forward. Being with my family in this picture shows happiness,achievement, and love for one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment